Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hot brunette babe, Denise Milani


Denise Milani


Website: www.DeniseMilani.com
Ethnicity: Czechoslovakian
Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
Weight: 110 lbs.
Stats: 34DDD-19-34

Denise Milani is a sexy bad girl in a thong with a heavenly body! This topless nude bombshell glamour model has the kind of physique that could put a boy through puberty in a single day.


Read more on Denise Milani at Denise Miliani Fan: We had some rituals. First we got our Christmas tree. My dad was the one who was in charge of getting the tree to our home. Then it was the fish. In Czech, we eat...(Read More!)


Read more on Denise Milani interview at Ask Men: My plans for the rest of the year include more traveling, meeting new great people, and learning about different places and cultures. In the summer, I plan on visiting Europe where I have my family and many friends. One of the things I'd love to explore are some film opportunities. I am starting to take...(Read More!)





No comments:

Post a Comment